Mini's Fun Day - 18 Feb Harold West Reserve
- Boys/Mixed Under 6 & 7's - 8 to 9am
- Boys/Mixed Under 8's - 9:30 to 10:30am
- Girls Under 6's to U11's - 10:30 to 11:30am
No Boots allowed, sneakers only.
After your age group session has finished, we welcome you and your family to join us for a Sausage Sizzle
Boys/Mixed Grading Day - 25 Feb Harold West Reserve
- Under 9 (born 2009) – 8am – 9am
- Under 10 (born 2008) – 9am – 10am
- Under 11 (born 2007) – 10am – 11am
- Under 12 (born 2006) – 11am – 12noon
- Under 13 (born 2005) – 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Under 14 (born 2004) – 1.30pm – 2.30pm
- Under 15 (born 2003) – 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Under 16 (born 2002) – 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Under 17 (born 2001) - 4.30pm – 5.30pm
No Boots allowed, sneakers only.
Please note, No grading is required for girls teams U12 and above.
For any queries or enquiries please email DOC Stuart Harvey at DOC@roseleafootballclub.com
2018 SEASON REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Click Here to visit registration page on our club website.
NEW for 2018 is the NSW Government Active Kids Program providing $100 rebate towards each player 18 and under who registers with Roselea FC.
Please read the instructions carefully to learn how to obtain your code and ensure your registration is valid and active using your Active Kids Code. Only players with active rego's can take the field on 7 April.
Keep checking the website for dates and details of grading, uniform shop, trial matches and Aldi Miniroos activities.
We look forward to seeing you on the park in 2018!!
Club Calendar - Dates for your diaries
Keep a close eye on the website for event details.
Sync the dates from the club calendar to your phone to get reminder notifications.
Click here for our Club Calendar.
- Women's Pre-Season Strength and Fitness Program - 14, 21, 28 Feb, Cumberland High School
- Minis Fun Day - 18 February Harold West - Check above for age group times.
- Grading - 25 February Harold West - Check above for age group times.
- Gear collection by coaches and Managers – 2 March Harold West - Check website for age group times.
- Training to start – 6 March - TBA
- Uniform shop open every 6-7pm Wednesday from 7 March.
- Women's Gala Day – 11 March Harold West
- Trial Matches – 17-18 March and 24-25 March at Muirfield HS and Harold West Reserve
- Coaches and Managers Meeting - 19 March Harold West
- Trivia Night – 26 May TBA
- MiniRoos and Juniors Presentation – 9 September Harold West
- Seniors Presentation – 16 September TBA
We invite all girls and ladies playing competitive football (U12's and over) in 2018 to join us for a free
Pre-Season Strength & Fitness Program - PSFP.
This is also a great opportunity to introduce your friends to football.
This is a 4 week program to get our girls & ladies ready for the 2018 season.
Sessions will run from 6:15pm to 7:30pm on Wednesday 14, 21 & 28 Feb at Cumberland High School Oval, Dunmore Ave Carlingford.
We are delighted to have Jackie Phimsipasom lead and mentor the girls through the sessions.
Jackie is a Personal Trainer, the owner of FITT for ALL and local Roselea Mum,
The sessions will be a combination of MetaFit and FIFA 11+ programs.
CLICK HERE to register your spot for planning purposes.
Contact Jackie at: 0409904211, email@example.com or https://fittforall.wildapricot.org
for more info about her PT classes.